Watch this video for a step by step process on how to access your emails through cPanel
To access your email through cPanel follow the below steps:
1. Login to your cPanel.
2. Scroll down to Email and click on Email Accounts under it.
3. Search for the email account you want to access from the list.
4. Locate the email account that you want to access and click on Check Email as below:
5. The Webmail interface will get displayed. Then click on the Open button as below:
- You can change your webmail client under the section Change your webmail client.
- You can tick on the option ‘Open my inbox when I log in’ if you want to open the inbox only after login.
6. After you click on the Open button, you will be able to see your emails in the inbox.
In this way, you can access your emails through cPanel.