Watch this video for a step by step process on how to Access the In-Browser Terminal Interface from WHM
In the cPanel and WHM, users can directly access the command-line when in session. It is a privilege that is exclusive to those who log in as the root user.
To Access Terminal Interface from WHM
1. Log in to your WHM account with your root access.
2. Select the Server Configuration option from the side menu.
3. Click the Terminal option.
A warning will flash on the screen suggesting to exercise caution. The command-line tools directly affect the system and, a single error in the commands could cause irreversible damage to the server.
4. Click on I understand and want to proceed.
5. A black screen will appear with a blinking cursor. It is the command-line interface for the server’s root account.
This interface will allow you to manage and make instant changes to the server directly from the WHM.