Watch this video for a step by step process on How to Add an Email Forwarder in Webuzo
Email forwarder is deployed if you are want to receive email messages addressed to a certain email account on a different address. With Webuzo, a user can add an email forwarder for getting emails on a different address.
To Add an Email Forwarder
1. Log in to your user account of Webuzo.
2. Go to the Email section and click on Email Forwarders.
3. Click the Create Forwarder button.
The Add New Email Forward window will open.
4. Under the Select email account field, choose the email account whose mail you want to forward. If you require to forward mails from all accounts, choose All.
5. Enter the email address to receive the forwarded emails in the To Email Address field.
6. Click on Create Forwarder.
With it, Webuzo will add the email forwarder to its list of email forwarders.