You can easily add various languages to your Prestashop website for catering to a wider range of audience. Refer to the steps mentioned below for adding languages to Prestashop:
- Login to the admin panel of your website.
- Go to the ‘International’ option and click on the ‘Localization’ menu.
- Select the desired language in the ‘import and localization pack’.
- You can also select the content that you wish to import along with the language
- The options like – Sates, Taxes, Currencies, Languages and Units will be ticked by default, you might adjust any of these options if you wish to.
- You can either opt for downloading the pack data through the Prestashop website or you can use the one present in the localization folder of Prestashop.
- Once you select all the preferred options, click on the ‘Import’ option.
- When the pack is installed, this message will be displayed – ‘Localization pack imported successfully’.
- If you wish to edit the currently installed languages, go to the option ‘International’ and click on the ‘Translations’ menu. Through this menu you can easily update, review, export languages and modify translations as well.