Watch this video for a step by step process on How to Add/Create a New FTP Account in Webuzo
Webuzo has an FTP tool where users can add or create an account for transferring the web files on the hosting.
To Add a New FTP Account
1. Log in to your user account in Webuzo.
2. Go to the FTP section click on Add FTP Account.
The Add FTP Account form will appear.
3. Fill in the details in the respective fields:
- Login: Name for the FTP account.
- Password: Create/enter a password.
- Quota: Set/unset memory limit for the FTP account.
- Directory: The directory path for the FTP files.
4. Click on Create Account.
A success message will appear.
This is how you can add or create an FTP account in Webuzo.