Watch this video for a step by step process on How to Add a Remote MySQL Access Host in Webuzo
Webuzo is originally a Windows-oriented control panel. But, a Webuzo user can still establish remote MySQL access and add a host for the website database.
To Add a Remote MySQL Access Host
1. Log in to the Webuzo panel with your user account.
2. Go to the Database section and click on Remote MySQL Access.
A list of existing Access Hosts will appear.
3. Click the Add Host button.
The Add Host window will pop up where you can select the details for the remote access host.
4. Select the database user you want to host in the User field and the host in the Add Access Host field.
5. Click Add Host when you are ready.
A success message will appear and, Webuzo will add the new remote MySQL access host to the list.