Watch this video for a step by step process on How to Change Memory Quota for an FTP Account in Webuzo
Users need to manage the FTP accounts in their hosting. They have to manage various aspects of these accounts if they have to make them compatible with their hosting. One such aspect is the allocated memory quota of an FTP account that they can change or reset using Webuzo.
To Reset Memory Quota for an FTP Account
1. Log in to your user account of Webuzo.
2. Go to the FTP section and click on Manage FTP.
A list of existing FTP accounts will appear in the form of a table.
3. Click the pencil icon under the Options column of the FTP account to edit or change its Quota.
The section under the Quota column will become editable.
4. Select Unlimited or enter a new value in MB to set the memory quota for the FTP account.
5. Click the floppy icon to save the changes.
With it, Webuzo will change the memory quota for the FTP account.