This has been tested with open cart 1.5.x. You need to backup the config file before editing it.
- Locate config.php and admin/config.php file.
- Find the old URL and replace with the new URL
- Change define DIR if neccessary to the correct location
- Leave the DB configuration if no changes in the database path.
- Save changes and visit your OpenCart store with the new url.
Related: Configuring SEO URLs on your OpenCart Store
For all your other queries on OpenCart Hosting, please visit OpenCart hosting plans of MilesWeb.