Watch this video for a step by step process on How to Configure PHP Settings with PHP INI Editor in Webuzo
You have to manage the PHP settings so your website can properly assimilate with the hosting platform. If you are a Webuzo user, you can configure these settings using the PHP INI Editor.
To Configure PHP Settings
1. Log in to your user account of Webuzo.
2. Go to the Configuration section and click on PHP INI Editor.
The INI Editor will open.
3. Choose a location like the home directory or a domain’s root document.
It will open the PHP configuration for that location.
4. Select the Basic Mode tab.
Here, you will see all the basic PHP directives for the location and their settings.
5. Configure the settings for the PHP directives and click on Apply.
If you choose the Editor Mode, you can enter the settings for the PHP configuration in code format.
That is how you can configure the PHP settings using the INI Editor in Webuzo.