Watch this video for a step by step process on How to Delete/Remove a Database in Webuzo
Database management requires users to maintain the databases considering the server resources. At times, you may have to remove them to save space. Here, we will learn how a Webuzo user can remove or delete a database.
To Delete/Remove a Database
1. Log in to your user account of Webuzo.
2. Go to the Database section and click on Manage Databases.
3. Make sure the Database(s) tab is open.
A list of existing databases will appear.
4. Click the trash icon for the Database you want to delete under Options.
A Warning window will pop up asking you to confirm your decision to delete the Database.
5. Click Yes to confirm the deletion.
Webuzo will promptly delete the database and remove it from the list.