Watch this video for a step by step process on how to change your Plesk password
To start with,
- Log in to Plesk.
- Go to Account.
- A new page will appear with the heading Account Information and Tools.
- Click on My Profile.
- In the Plesk Preferences section, Type the New Password in the Password field.
- The password you enter must be alphanumeric i.e. combination of upper and lower-case letters, numbers, and special characters.
- To view the password you entered, click on Show.
- Now copy the password and paste in Confirm password.
- Click on Hide to hide the password.
- If you want to use an auto-generated password then click on Generate. Both the Password and Confirm password fields automatically get filled with the random password.
- If you want to see the password then click on Show.
- Now copy the password and paste it in the notepad file for further reference.
- Click on Apply and you will get a success message.
So, in this way you can change your Plesk password.