A catch-all email account is an inbox that is created to receive all the emails sent to incorrect email addresses or email addresses that do not exist within a domain. When you configure a catch-all email account, it helps you in receiving all the lost emails due to misspellings. It is important to monitor your catch-all email account on a regular basis as it might receive a lot of spam messages.
The steps for configuring a catch-all email account are mentioned below:
- Login to Plesk.
- Click on ‘Mail’ on the left sidebar.
- On the ‘Mail’ page, click on the ‘Mail Settings’ option.
- Select the check box present next to the domain for which you wish to create the catch-all email account.
- Click on the option ‘Mail for Non-Existent Users’.
- In the section ‘Mail for Non-Existent Users for Selected Domains’, click on the option ‘Forward to address’.
- In the text box shown, enter the email address that will act as the catch-all email address and that will receive all the messages.
- Click on ‘Ok’.
Plesk will activate the catch-all email account.