Looking to display RSS feeds from other websites on your WordPress blog?
RSS basically stands for Really Simple Syndication – which is a web feed format that lets you publish frequent updates of your WordPress site’s content such as the blog posts, images, news and more.
Blog publishers can take advantage from the RSS feed because it helps them to associate their site content automatically. While, readers benefit from web feeds by getting updates from time to time when a new update is posted on website.
WordPress offers the option to add RSS feeds to your website. In this guide, we will understand the steps to display an RSS feed in WordPress.
Steps to Display an RSS Feed in WordPress
- First is, login to your WordPress admin dashboard with your username and password.
- Then go to Widgets in the Appearance section.
- Click on Next which is next to the RSS widget.
- Now, in the Current Widgets section on the right, click on Edit for the RSS widget.
- Enter the RSS feed URL, its title (optional) and check which items which needs to be displayed (optional).
- Then, click on Done and Save Changes to publish the RSS feed on your blog.
That’s it! This is how you can display an RSS feed in WordPress.