Watch this video for a step by step process on How to Reset Email Account Password Through Plesk Control Panel?
This article will provide you steps in order to reset an email account password through the Plesk control panel.
- Login to the Plesk control panel.
- Click on the option – ‘Website & Domains’.
- Look for the domain name for which you want to reset an email account password and click on the ‘Mail Accounts’ option.
- You will be able to view all the email accounts that you have created.
- Click on the email account for which you want to reset the password.
- When you click on the email account, the following windows will be displayed:
- Enter the password that you want to set for your email accounts in the ‘Password‘ field.
- Reenter the password in the ‘Confirm password‘ field
- You can click on the ‘Generate’ button to create a random password.
- You can click on the ‘Show’ button for the password to be displayed.
Note: You will have to copy the password somewhere safe before you proceed. This way, you can remember the email password.
- When you click on the OK button, the password will be changed and a password successfully changed message will be displayed at the top of the screen.