Watch this video for a step by step process on how to reset email account password from cPanel
Steps to reset the email account password from cPanel:
- Login to cPanel.
- In the search box, search for Email Accounts and click on it.
- After clicking on Email Accounts, you will see the list of active email accounts.
- Now, select the email address for which you want to reset the password and click on Manage.
- In the New Password section, enter the new password manually or if you want to use an auto-generated password then click on Generate.
- By clicking on this dropdown, you can select the length and characters to use when generating a password.
- To save the changes click on UPDATE EMAIL SETTINGS and you will get a success message.
In this way, you can reset email account password from cPanel.