The Feature Manager option provided by WHM enables you to determine the features that you would like to make available in the cPanel of your accounts.
In this way you can control the features that you provide in the web hosting packages. This helps you in scaling your options in a better way and be more flexible while providing web hosting solutions to your customers.
A set of features is known as a ‘Feature List’. Here are the steps for managing the feature list:
- The ‘Feature Manager’ is present in the left hand side column in the packages section.
- For creating the new feature list, click on ‘Feature Manager’.
- Enter a name for the Feature List name.
- Click on ‘Add’.
- By default, all the cPanel features are checked; you can remove the features that you don’t want to add by disabling them.
- In order to save the new feature list, click on ‘Add’.
This new feature list will be saved as ‘yourcpanelusername_Main’, where ‘yourcpanelusername’ is the name of your real cPanel reseller account.