Watch this video for a step by step process on how to Remove WordPress from cPanel Softaculous
You can remove WordPress from Softaculous as below:
1. Login to your cPanel account.
2. Go to the Softaculous App Installer section and click on WordPress.
3. Scroll down to Current Installations and click on the red cross icon under Options for the domain which you want to remove WordPress as below:
4. You will be asked for the confirmation for removing the WordPress installation for that domain. Here scroll down to the bottom and click on the Remove Installation button.
5. Again a pop-up will appear asking you for confirmation. Click on OK.
6. You will get a success message as below once WordPress is removed:
In this way, you can remove WordPress from cPanel Softaculous.