What is Subrion?
Subrion is free open source content management system that allows you to build entry level to enterprise level website. Weather it is a blog or corporate portal, Subrion is the ideal option you have.
- Administrator Dashboard
- Easy content management
- Templates and plugins
- Mobile friendly
- Free and Open source
- One Click Upgrades
Subrion Hosting and its System requirements
- Apache 2.0.x or above (mod_rewrite), Microsoft IIS (ISAPIRewrite 3), nginx
- MySQL 5.0.x or above
- PHP 5.3.x or above (GD, XML, zlib, php-pecl-zip libraries)
- PHP memory of 64MB
- The PHP extension for connecting to your MySQL database needs to be enabled
- PHP XML extension
- PHP Freetype needs to be enabled
- GD library is needed for image manipulation (resizing user pictures, images and captcha)
- PHP PECL Zip needs to be installed and enabled
Does MilesWeb offer Subrion CMS hosting or packages that support Subrion on your servers?
Yes, We do offer Subrion CMS hosting and it is supported on all our servers located in India, US and UK. You can consider one of our cPanel Shared Hosting package to setup your Subrion website within few minutes.
Subrion Hosting Features
- Latest PHP MySQL
- Free SSL Certificates
- Unlimited MySQL Databases
- cPanel Control Panel
- 24×7 Support Through Phone, Helpdesk and Live Chat
- 99.95% Uptime Guarantee
For more details and features, please visit our web hosting plans.