Watch this video for a step by step process on how to Parked(Alias) Domain and How Do I Set up One
In cPanel with the Alias function you can host additional domains on your hosting account and each Alias domain will offer the content from your primary domain name. When the address is entered by the user for an Alias domain, it redirects to the primary domain on which it is parked.
For example, if example.net is an Alias for example.com, example.com will be accessible when a user enters example.net into the web browser.
1. For adding an Alias domain, login to your cPanel account.
2. Click on the “Aliases” icon under the “DOMAINS” section.
3. In the text field, enter the domain name that your want to use as an Alias.
4. Click on the “Add Domain” button.
5. After the Alias domain is added to the server, you can remove it or use it as a redirect in the Aliases section of cPanel.
Alias Domain Email
You can even set up email accounts for the Alias domain in the “EMAIL” section of cPanel. Click on the “Email Accounts” link/icon and you can search for the Alias domain in the search bar.