Most people choose shared hosting to launch their websites, which is the cheapest option. However, shared hosting does not appear the most brilliant option after the business and traffic on that site increase simultaneously. It’s high time to pay attention to dedicated servers, as dedicated hosting can offer better security and higher uptime of your website and also positively impact page loading times.
Opting for a fast dedicated server, secured, perfectly managed, and has the best software tools is vital for the growth of your business. When you think of renting a dedicated server in India, there are many options that you will come across. Therefore, it is essential to analyze the dedicated server for various aspects for making a suitable investment.
Pros & Cons Of A Dedicated Server
The most common web hosting services, like shared hosting, VPS (Virtual Private Server) hosting, managed hosting, and colocation hosting, have advantages and disadvantages. The hosting service via a dedicated server also has its pros and cons:
- Better Security: The foremost advantage of a dedicated server is its security. If you deal with sensitive data and financial information of your customers, you should choose a dedicated server as you will not like to share a server with others to store that information.
- No Shared Resources: A shared server has limitations of resources. The CPU and RAM processing power is distributed (not evenly in most cases) with the other tenants of the shared server. As a result, bad scripts running on other websites on the same server can impact the performance of your website. You don’t have to share any resources on a dedicated server. The whole server is at your disposal, and you don’t have to worry about slowing down your website.
- More Site Speed: The website visitors are impatient, and they will abandon your site and will never return if your website loads slowly. Ecommerce websites might experience shopping cart abandonment. The website elements like text, photos, and videos load faster when hosted on a dedicated server. Your website experiences higher uptime, and your brand reputation increases.
- More Expensive: Dedicated servers are the most expensive type of web hosting. All the hardware resources of that physical server are dedicated entirely to you; due to this, you have to pay much higher than shared hosting or VPS hosting.
- Technical Expertise: Managing and running a dedicated server is a complicated task requiring a team with specialized knowledge.
Renting A Dedicated Server In India: Important Parameters
- Define the server performance parameters
- Consider the potential downtime
- Analyze the specifications of the server
- Consider the bandwidth usage
- Test the network quality
- Consider application scalability
- Consider the security options provided
MilesWeb: The Best Hosting Solution For Renting A Dedicated Server In India
MilesWeb’s dedicated servers are superior and high-performing, suitable for Indian consumers. The dedicated hosting solutions provided by MilesWeb are the most suitable for heavy and resource intensive websites and applications. These servers can handle the heaviest workload on the website. Also, MilesWeb’s dedicated servers have the highest security, performance, and speed levels for websites and applications.
MilesWeb is one of the most reliable hosting providers in the industry. They have established their brand name as a top-notch service provider in India and worldwide. They completely understand the needs of the Indian market and Indian consumers, and therefore they offer the best dedicated servers at affordable prices.
Dedicated Server Plans At MilesWeb
MilesWeb is a web host that continually strives to deliver the best. The dedicated server prices at MilesWeb are affordable compared to the other web hosts. Even with affordable pricing, there is no compromise on the quality.
MilesWeb has 19 dedicated server plans with different specifications and different prices. You can choose the dedicated server according to your hosting needs.
Every dedicated hosting plan at MilesWeb varies in terms of CPU, cores, bandwidth, and SSD disk space. You can select a dedicated server according to the specification you need. The best thing about MilesWeb is that they have a wide range of dedicated servers suitable for average and high traffic websites.
Related: DDoS Protected Dedicated Servers
Utility Of Dedicated Server
Dedicated servers are best for hosting only those web services which demand continuous high performance. For that reason, the hardware arrangement of a dedicated server can serve uninterrupted performance, which is not possible from shared hosting.
Here some common types of services hosted on dedicated servers are mentioned:
- Websites with high traffic
- E-commerce sites
- Private cloud hosting
- SaaS applications
- Database servers
- Media outlets
- Online education platforms with high traffic
- IPTV streaming
- Gaming sites
- Online banking services
How To Get The Best Dedicated Server Plan?
First, you need to understand your needs for a dedicated server and where you will use that; for example, a blog website with text content and simple images can be hosted on shared hosting, but an e-commerce website with high traffic can’t be. Suppose your website experiences high traffic and anticipates much growth soon. If you plan to upload many high-resolution images and videos, or you need increased security to protect customer information, choose a dedicated server.
Some important factors help determine which dedicated server hosting plan will work best for you.
- Power of the processor: The number of dedicated servers’ cores and threads determines the hosting speed. Choose them judiciously after checking the need of your website.
- Bandwidth: You need more bandwidth if your site experience high traffic regularly and you stream large multimedia files. Some hosting providers offer unlimited bandwidth.
- Memory: More memory or RAM on your dedicated server means data served to your customers at high speed.
- Operating System: Windows and Linux are two operating systems to choose from for your dedicated server. Linux is much more cost-effective than Windows, and around 90% of servers worldwide run on Linux.
Every hosting provider of the dedicated servers on the web promotes their good sides and claims them to be exceptionally extraordinary than others. As a would-be client of that hosting provider, you should check all the factors mentioned in this article as you have to pay for the services offered by that enterprise.
MilesWeb is a trustworthy and reputed enterprise in India that offers you dedicated servers for rent. The dedicated team of MilesWeb promises to monitor your dedicated server regularly and provide higher scalability, reliability, and flexibility. You can expect more than 99% uptime guaranteed from MilesWeb to ensure higher uptime of your website or application on the dedicated server.