Drupal is a commonly used CMS that is highly efficient and user-friendly. The steps to create Drupal website backup with Softaculous are mentioned below:
- Login to your cPanel account and click on the ‘Softaculous’ tool
- Click on the ‘All Installations’ option and locate your Drupal website
- Once you find your Drupal website, click on the ‘Backup’ option present next to it
- On the next page, you can select weather you want to backup only some files or database of your website or both, you can make your selection by clicking on ‘Backup Directory’ or ‘Backup Database’ options
- You also have an option of adding a note to the backup through the ‘Backup Note’ text field
- When you are ready with all the backup configurations, click on the ‘Backup Installations’ option
- When the backup is ready, you can access it through the ‘Backups’ page or by clicking on the ‘Backup’ link present in the message displayed by Softaculous
Related: How to check the application demo in Softaculous?
The newly created backup will be visible in the applications list. You will be able to view the date and time of backup creation in the filename of the backup.