Watch this video for a step by step process on how to configure settings in WordPress
Steps to configure settings in WordPress:
- Log in to WordPress.
- On the left sidebar, go to settings and click on General.
- On the General settings page, you can edit the fields like the blog title, tagline, and website URL.
- You can also change the timezone, date, and time formats.
- Click on Save Changes.
- Now, click on Writing. On this page, you can edit the settings related to writing posts.
- Make sure to click on Save Changes, if you have made changes, before leaving a page.
- Go to Reading. In this section, you can set how many blog pages you want to show. Click on Save Changes.
- Click on Discussion. In this section, you can change the settings related to comments and avatars. Click on Save Changes.
- Select Media. On this page, you can set image sizes for images included in posts. Click on Save Changes.
- Select Permalinks. Here, under Common Settings, you can set the type of URL structure for your website. Click on Save Changes.
That’s how you can configure settings in WordPress.