The display options of WooCommerce consists of the options that will be required for displaying the components of all the WooCommerce pages and these settings are also important for the dimensions of the images of your ecommerce website.
Here are the display options for WooCommerce that you need to configure:
Access The Display Options Page
- For accessing the display options page, you will have to login to the admin area of WooCommerce of your WordPress installation.
- From the WooCommerce menu, you will have to click on ‘Settings’ so that you are taken to the default page that consists of all the settings.
- On the settings page, you will have to click on the ‘Products’ tab and then on the display sub-link.
Configuring The Shop And Product Page Settings
- Shop Page : Here you can select the default page for the products.
- Shop Page Display : Here you can configure what has to be displayed on the Shop Page.
- Default Category Display : Here you can determine what exactly should be displayed on the Categories archives.
- Default Product Sorting : Here you can determine the default sorting process that will be displayed for every product page.
- Add to cart behavior : Here you can select the actions that will happen when some product is added to the shopping cart.
Once you have completed these settings, you can either save them from the ‘Save Changes’ option that is located at the bottom of the page; or you can continue with the second section of settings known as ‘Product Images’. Here you will find the following options:
- Catalog Images : The size of the images for all the product listings.
- Single Product Image : The size of the primary image present in every product page.
- Product Thumbnails : The size of the thumbnails that is used for the gallery of every product page.
- Product Image Gallery : Here you can enable the ‘Lightbox’ setting for getting a preview of the images related to every product.
After completing the ‘Product Images’ settings, you only need to click on ‘Save Changes’. All the changes that you have finalized will be saved.