If you have a lot of team members working on your website, you can easily manage your team by grouping some members together. You can determine the rights for the entire group and then add users to it. With this technique, you can manage the entire groups instead of managing individual users.
Follow the steps mentioned below for managing user groups for your b2evolution website:
- Login to the b2evolution website dashboard through your administrator account.
- Click on the ‘Users’ tab on the top menu.
- Now click on the ‘user Groups’ tab.
You can implement three actions for managing the user groups:
- Create A User Group
- Edit User Groups
- Remove User Groups
Create A User Group
- Go to the ‘User Groups’ section.
- Click on the ‘Add Group’ option.
- Edit the options mentioned below:
- General : You can enter the name of the new user group in this section and the level of access this group has to the administrative area.
- Blogging Permissions : Analyze and determine the blogging permissions for the new user group.
- Additional Permissions : Determine the additional permissions for the new user group like level; of access, file, stats etc.
- System Admin Permissions : Allow this user group to get access to the admin features.
- Notification Options : Set up the notification rights for the new user group.
Edit User Groups
- For editing an existing user group on the website, go to the ‘Ussr Groups’ section through the admin dashboard.
- A list of the available user groups will be displayed on your website.
- Click on the ‘Edit’ option present next to the group that you wish to modify.
- Modify the details that you want to change and click on ‘Save Changes’.
Remove User Groups
- For removing a user group from your website, go to the ‘User Groups’ section through the admin dashboard.
- Click on the ‘Delete’ option present next to the user group that you want to remove.
- Click on the ‘I Am Sure’ option for confirming the removal of the group and the group will be successfully removed.