There are some attributes attached to the search feature of phpMyAdmin. Let’s have a look at them and know how you can search through a database in phpMyAdmin. Here are the steps:
- Login to cPanel, go to phpMyAdmin.
- Click on the database that you want to search here.
- Click on the ‘Search’ tab.
- You can enter the words or values for searching in the database. You can use many options in order to refine your search further. The tables in the database will be displayed. You can also restrict your search to some specific tables.
- When you are done, click on the ‘Go’ option, the search results will be displayed.