The Pligg ecommerce application is used by many online store owners. Get your online store started by downloading Pligg for your hosting account. Here are the steps to do that:
- Login to your cPanel account.
- Go to the ‘Softaculous Apps Installer’ section and click on any of the options present under ‘Categories’, after this the Softaculous installer page will be displayed.
- Type ‘Pligg’ in the search box and press enter.
- Click on ‘Install’ and the installation page will be displayed.
- In the ‘Choose Domain’ list, select the domain for Pligg installation or accept the default value.
- In the ‘In Directory’ box, enter the directory where you wish to install Pligg or accept the default value.
- In the ‘Database Name’ box, enter the name of the database to be created for the application or accept the default value.
- In the ‘Site Name’ box, enter the name of the website. By default, the website name will be displayed in the title bar of the user’s web browser when the user will browse your website.
- In the ‘Table Prefix’ box, enter the database table prefix, or accept the default value.
- In the ‘Admin Username’ box, enter the admin username.
- In the ‘Admin Password’ box, enter the admin password.
- In the ‘Admin Email’ box, enter the email address of the site administrator.
- You will see a ‘+’ icon, click on it to expand the ‘Advanced Options’ – If you do not wish to receive any email notifications when new application updates are available, click on the ‘Disable Update Notifications’ box.
- In order to receive website configuration information after the installation process is complete; enter an email address in the ‘Email installation details to’ section.
- Go through all the installation options and settings again and click on ‘Install’.
When the Pligg installation gets completed, Softaculous will provide complete information about the application’s configuration.