What is ProcessWire ?
ProcessWire is free open source content management system written in PHP and distributed under the Mozilla Public License 2.0. ProcessWire is build bigger, faster, stronger and has got easier deployment options.
- Simple and Powerful CMS
- Small, Medium and Big websites can use ProcessWire
- Easy-to-use, jQuery-style API
- Ideal for designers/developers and their clients
- Accommodates unique data needs easily
- Modular plugin architecture
- Easy to Understand Structure
- More Pages, More Features
- Unlimited Templates
ProcessWire Hosting and its System Requirements
- A Unix or Windows-based web server running Apache
- PHP version 5.3.8 or newer with PDO database support (PHP 5.5+ preferable)
- MySQL or MariaDB, 5.0.15 or greater (5.5+ preferable)
- Apache must have mod_rewrite enabled and .htaccess supported.
- PHP’s bundled GD 2 library (ImageMagick should be supported)
Does MilesWeb offer ProcessWire CMS hosting or packages that support ProcessWire on your servers?
Yes, We do offer ProcessWire CMS hosting and it is supported on all our servers located in India, US and UK. You can consider one of our cPanel Shared Hosting package to setup your ProcessWire website within few minutes.
ProcessWire Hosting Features
- Latest PHP MySQL
- Free SSL Certificates
- Unlimited MySQL Databases
- cPanel Control Panel
- 24×7 Support Through Phone, Helpdesk and Live Chat
- 99.95% Uptime Guarantee
For more details and features, please visit our web hosting plans.