Do you want to share your knowledge and experience? MilesWeb Blog is the right place to contribute your article to the world!
We highly appreciate your interest in sharing your knowledge with us. By publishing an article on our site you will be able to reach out to a new audience. We believe that guest blogging is the best platform for beginners as well as experts as they can share their views, knowledge and experience. We will also give you one hyperlink as it will add value to your SEO.
Article topics that we accept:
- Web hosting
- Web design/ Web development
- WordPress themes/ plugins
- VPS hosting, cloud hosting, reseller hosting, dedicated server, shared hosting.
- Affiliate marketing
- CMS, Control Panel, WHM, Plesk, Joomla, Magento etc
- SEO Tools, Software, Social media, Blogging Tips, Tools
- How-to articles on any of the above-mentioned topics
Before you submit your guest post, below are few listed guidelines one must follow:
- The article must be 100% unique and not copied from anywhere. Do not spin content using any tool to write your article.
- It should be a minimum of 1000-1200 words.
- There shouldn’t be any grammatical errors in the article.
- The article content should NOT be promotional. It should add value to the readers.
- Add at least 2-3 high quality images in your article to make it interesting. Using a copyrighted image without permission is strictly prohibited.
- It should be related to the above niche topics.
- One should not use affiliate links.
- You can add only one link to your blog/ website/ product/ service. No hyperlinking to the spammy websites.
- The link you provide should be included in your author bio section via your company name.
- Do include your author bio in a separate file with short bio description and full name.
- Do provide featured image for your article with the size: 800 x 445
- Make a zip file with all your images, content, author bio file and send it to us on below given email id.
- We do not provide any contextual link from our existing articles.
- All the first letters in your article title and subheadings should be capitalized.
- If any point is important, do make it bold.
- Punctuation marks should be inside the quotes. “Here is the example.”
- Break up chunks of text by using subheadings, lists, images, and short paragraphs.
- Insert commas for short pauses.
- Use bullets when you are listing multiple things.
- Only one space between sentences and words.
- Don’t forget to conclude your article by nicely summarizing all the points mentioned in the body of the post.
- Encourage the reader to leave a comment at the end of your article.
- A click-to-tweet in your article will allow the reader for tweeting article through the post. Add comments in your Doc file highlighting which sentence you’d like to be tweetable.
Please note: We don’t charge anything for publishing guest post on our site. Our sole purpose is to share informative content with our readers through our guest bloggers.