Google is one of the biggest technology giants who provides multiple services and most of them are free to use. However, we use these Google products on a daily basis in our personal and professional life. It is true that Google tracks your data and know about your habits, requirements and much more in the detail. You must be having a question that how Google tracks your data?
This is how Google tracks your data:-
1) Google Search Engine:- If you have turned on, the search history. Just based on your search query Google easily tracks your search in the multiple categories like images, news, shopping and much more.
2) Emails:- If you are using Gmail, Google’s Gmail service examine all your contact details and email addresses of the communicator.
3) Google+:- In Google+, you are directly telling about yourself like your current events, happenings in personal life and much more.
4) Chrome:- Chrome is the direct tracker of the website. It daily tracks the website which you are visiting and it also allows Google to track your activities.
5) Android:- Android track the full details of whatever you type, touch, search or run through your operating system, that in return gives full control to the Google to examine your digital activities.
6) YouTube:- Yet another data tracker of the users. Whenever you sign up into the YouTube using your Gmail account it tracks the hours you spend, videos you searched, watched, liked videos or videos save offline.
7) Google Analytics:- It is used to track the visitor’s data or traffic on the website.
8) Google Adsense:- It is a program that permits website owners or blogger to display the ads on all the places including the search results. Whenever you click on this ad, the company gets details about your query.
9) Google Maps:- It is embedded in the website that helps to know the visitor locations.
10) Google Glass:- It gives access to Google to track the activities around you.