Joomla wrapper is offered by default with Joomla version 1.5.x. Joomla wrapper is used for adding external content to your website.
You will have to create a menu item that directs the website visitors to the desired content. You will have to follow the steps mentioned below for that:
- Login to Joomla admin area > Menus > Select the menu where you want the new menu item to appear
- Click on the ‘new’ button
- Select the wrapper from Tree list of items
- Enter the preferred item name
- On the right side of the page, enter the external content URL in the ‘Wrapper URL’ text box
- Click on Save
Joomla wrapper will now feature external content in the new menu item for your Joomla website.
Related: How To Install Joomla Extensions?
Joomla is a great software and it is also easy to work with. Check out the Joomla hosting services provided by MilesWeb for setting up your desired website.