Dolphin is a user-friendly CMS. It is easy to setup and manage the user accounts in Dolphin. Follow the steps mentioned below to manage the user accounts:
- You can register a new user in Dolphin by clicking on the ‘Join’ option that is located on the main page.
- Next step is to fill all the necessary details about the user’s profile.
- After entering all the details, the user should click on the ‘Join Now’ option to complete the registration.
- After completing the registration process, the user can click on the login link, enter the login credentials and start customizing the profile.
- For editing the account details, go to ‘Account Home’ and click on ‘Edit Profile Info’.
- Once you have finalized the details, click on the ‘Save’ option to save the changes.
- You can upload and change the profile photos through the ‘Avatar’ section.
- In the sounds section, you can upload an audio file and it will be attached to your profile.
- You can customize your profile information by clicking on the ‘Customize’ option.
- You can change the fonts, borders, background color and you can also upload a background image.
- The ‘Wall’ section enables you to post updates that will be featured on your profile.
How to use Dolphin User Search?
Once you create new user accounts, you might want to look for users with similar interests. Follow the steps mentioned below to search for a Dolphin user:
- Login as a member and go to the People section and the to All members area.
- You can search for matching members with specific profile characteristics through People >> Search. You can execute simple, advanced or quick searches.
Related: Dolphin Software FAQ